Donald Hooton Jr. from Taylor Hooton Foundation
Donald serves as President for the Taylor Hooton Foundation. In this capacity, Donald leads the effort to develop and promote education programs into middle schools, high schools and universities across the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
He, along with his father and other family members, founded the charity in 2004 just one year after the loss of his brother, Taylor Hooton. He is committed to eradicating appearance and performance enhancing drug use among teens/young adults.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
1) An overview of the Taylor Hooton Foundation (THF) and the programs they offer to young athletes.
2) How the THF is leveraging their partnership with MLB and NFL ito expand their education programs.
3) Current statistics on the use of Steroids and Performance Enhancing Drugs in young athletes.
4) What can be done to stop or minimize the use of PED’s in young and professional athletes.
5) The growth of their program and how many athletes they educate each year.
6) Future projects of THF.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
Other Related Resources
- Drug Testing and Supplements in Sports: Podcast
- Unbiased Resource of Nutrition Research
- Athletes and Sports Supplements: Course
- Pre-Workout Supplements the Good, Bad and Ugly: Webinar
- Protein Supplementation and Athletes: Blog Article
- Meal Plan Guide for Athletes: Calculate Calorie Needs
- Dietary Supplement University: Podcast
- Informed Choice Certified: Trusted by Sport: Podcast
- Supplements Do I Really Need Them? Podcast